--Dental Equipment for Sale- Sirona Panorex (Orthophos 3)- 2 DentalEZ Advantage Chairs with units- 1 Pelton & Crane chair mounted light - 1 MDX sterilizer/autoclave - Various other instruments and dental equipment.
For more information or to schedule a viewing, please call (518) 792-1111. (posted 2/3/14)
--For sale-Schick Digital #2 Sensors with drivers and hubs. We have seven that are fully functional. Price starting at $1500 each. Call John Schutze at 518-793-3553. (posted 10/29/13)
--For sale-Kodak 9000 digital Panorex-$20,000.00, was $52,000.00 purchased in November 2009. An extended warranty can be purchased on it after it is installed. Contact Michael T. Guldan, D.D.S. 518-358-3141 ext.121 (posted 6/17/13)
--Fulton County Public Health is accepting proposals for the purchase of excess equipment from the closure of our dental clinic. The following equipment is available:
Dental Stool/Chair (2)
Dentech Tray & Drill Holder
Headlight Comp Wall
Visilux II Light Curing
Drill Midwest, Traditional (2)
Alu-29 Aseptilight, Portable (2)
Dual Asepis Delux System Inline Sanitation System
Gendex Corp 770 X-Ray System
DCI International Asepis Delux system
Air Tec Peri-Pro Daylight Loader
Air Tec Peri-Pro Processor
Elipar 2500 Curing Light
Solometetex Amalgam Separator
For additional information please contact Joy Little at 736-5731 ar by email – firstname.lastname@example.org
-- DENTAL Equipment for Sale --
• 6 Dental EZ JS Patient Chairs
• 3 Pelton and Crane LF1 Ceiling Mounted Lights
• 3 Pelton and Crane Ceiling Mounted Lights
• Variety of instruments and equipment also available.
• (518)-543-6507 or (772)321-9412 (posted 1/23/13)
--The contents of a dental practice for sale or donation to qualified party. Please contact at email@example.com or 518-469-0222. (posted 1/21/13)
-- SIEMENS ORTHOPANTOMOGRAPH 10S --
• This PAN machine was purchased in 1990 and is designed to produce a continuous radiograph of the entire jaw region on one film. During the panoramic exposure the X-ray tube head and the film cassette move around the patient, following the mandibular arch orthoradially. Small space requirements of any 47 inches x 35 1/2 inches makes this machine suitable for dental offices of any size. With its vertical adjustment range between 28 1/2 to 66 inches, any patient can readily be positioned, whether standing, seated or confined to a wheelchair. Price negotiable. If interested, please contact Dr. David Coppola at firstname.lastname@example.org (posted 1/18/13)
-- FOR SALE -- Air Techniques "VISTA CAM" DIAGNOSTIC INTRA ORAL CAMERA SYSTEM.
• System includes: Portable Vista Cam unit proper with Hi intensity illumination. FLAT FIELD portrait lens with adjustable focus, 90 degree intra oral PENCIL lens, 7 ft fiber optic cable, Mitsubishi 900 Hard Copy Video Printer & CK900 130 shot per package Print Film, Panasonic VHS recorder WITH VHS to CD/DVD conversion soft ware, Radio Shack Wireless Microphone & Receiver System, CUSTOM CART for complete system transport, and ALL associated accessories. EXCELLENT CONDITION !!!!
• ASKING $ 1500. FIRM.
• Please contact Dr. Tony Romanazzi, 73 Bay Street, Glens Falls NY 12801 at : 518-792-6083 or 518-792-4226 or 518-791-7457; email - email@example.com . (posted 1/21/13)
-- Glens Falls Medical Missionary Foundation --
• Accepting donations of dental equipment or supplies for Guatemala. Contact the Foundation at P.O. Box 627, Glens Falls, NY 12801 or contact Dr. Fred A. Phillips at 518-584-3162.