Continuing Education Requirements
Continuing Education Requirements for Dentists
- 60 continuing education credit hours every three (3) year registration period.
(only 18 of the 60 credits can be earned by home study)
- Ethics and Jurisprudence course once in your lifetime.
- Tobacco cessation course once in your lifetime.
- Child abuse course once in your lifetime.
- CPR course: you must maintain a current certificate (varies 1-3 years).
- Infection control course every four (4) years.
Child Abuse course- click on course offerings, then New York