|COURSE # 3|
Friday, April 4, 2014
As dentists, we face complicated cases in our offices every day. We must determine where we “want to go” and how to reach that goal. A former “drill and fill” dentist, he shares the pathway to becoming the dentist you always dreamed you would be.
Included in this stimulating seminar:
• How to make dentistry interesting and exciting again (for the first time?)
• How to make “drill and fill” the shortest part of your day
• A twelve step program: take a seemingly impossible case and make it as easy as a single crown.
• What NO dentist should EVER be without.
• Conquering your fears of occlusion and severe wear
• The two minute facebow and SIMPLE accurate bite records
• Revolutionize your practice by using anterior deprogrammers.
• Choosing the suitable material for all of your cosmetic cases
• What every dentist should do once per year, no exceptions!
• Life-changing before and after you and your patient will never forget.
• 50 great new products that you should use tomorrow morning
• Cosmetic consults that excite and motivate your new patient
Dr. Peter Auster is the president of the Empire State Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, the New York affiliate of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry. He is a member of the Board of Directors of the AACD and chairman of the AACD Affiliates Committee. He is a graduate of the University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine. Dr. Auster is the author of a series of articles published in Dentistry Today entitled “Conquering a Difficult Case” He is a founding alumnus of the Dawson Academy. Dr. Auster has an esthetic and restorative practice in Pomona, NY.